You are Invited!
Join with like minded women, who want to find and connect their dots in making their businesses more prosperous!
‘The Co-Grow Programme’ a hybrid mix of coaching, masterminding, planning, goal setting, personal mindset growth, brainstorming (oh and fun!!) into a unique group Workshop Series!
Our group will have the expertise of award winning business advisor, coach and facilitator, Sharyn Swan as Host, to guide you with her tips, and points of view to ‘connect your dots’ that will significantly boost your success!
NEWCASTLE – JANUARY 30 / MARCH 4 / APRIL 2 (ONLINE) / JUNE 18 / JULY 23 / SEPTEMBER 9 / OCTOBER 22 / DECEMBER 3
Purchase: Select a Bundle package of Workshops with either a single payment or instalment plan OR Pay as You go, each Event!
What Happens at each Workshop?
- Each event is a weekday morning for around 3 hours
- Includes a delicious Morning Tea, baked goodies, fruit platter, tea & coffee
- Help you map out Sales, Project, Lifestyle goals for the Quarter
- Bring clarity and simplification to your planning
- Set up an Action Plan with 5-7 key steps for each of your 3 goals
- You gain personalised ideas from our Think Tank time where each person shares their goals, and where they need a route to get them
- Clear away the roadblocks from your 'usual' way of thinking this stuff
- Collaborate Opportunities between participants
- Networking with great women who get you!
- In the 2nd Workshop of each Quarter we revisit progress to closing out your 90 Day plan
- Success tips all the way through each Workshop
- Training Segment facilitated by Sharyn, unique and relevant to developing your business or money mindset
- A holistic business & life vision, how to bring it together and live your dream week and year!
- We recommend NFP Connect Planner as course requirement, to simplify the process for you
Is this a match for me?
You are ready for a fresh start, ready to gain new momentum, have a sense of being ‘back on track’. You are keen to work smarter for your own wellbeing, and for your bottom line!
It’s all okay! Don’t feel different, out of the loop, that everyone else has their ‘sh*t together’ – nope! We’re all the same just on our own roads, but we get the feeling of all those things.
You are so excited to hang out in a space that is real, you’re going to get stuff done, and feel a bond with the other women who are saying YES to being here!
You are someone who shares these personal values… mutual respect, trust, honesty, can be trusted with the confidences of others, choose to be reliable, be a woman of your word, making a contribution is important to you, team player, self-starter, take ownership to focus on solutions.
You have a heart and drive to Make a Difference in the world through the vehicle of your business
You enjoy a laugh, and to bring a smile and friendly and welcoming energy to others.
You are intentional to learn, show-up, be coached, track and measure, commit to the timetable and willingly implement your action plans.
You will make the time and priority for each Workshop event
You want to have more peace, more prosperity and more play!
Bite Me Photography
I cannot speak highly enough of Sharyn. I recently joined her CoGrow program, not really knowing what to expect, it has been life changing. Setting goals and letting myself dream big! I liken it to being on a road trip with the girls, taking pit stops along the way to get stuff done, and travelling closer to my destination day by day. The Planner is also great for keeping me accountable and on track. If you are a GenX woman running your own business, then this is for you.