The desire for a higher place than where we might find ourselves in today, is one we can think about lots!
We've heard those messages that 'only the rich get richer' and 'you've got to have money to make money' throughout our years, but are they really a truth?
Depends what we choose as an individual
The last ten years I've been exploring my whole way of thinking, from learning how to manifest simple to extra juicy, the phrasing of our language, certain words that we express, our personal energy fields and vibration levels, the impact of our self-evaluation levels, the toxicity of 'fear leadership and marketing', and the sheer freedom when we connect to our true authenticity!
Many of us have a belief that runs very deep, that wealth is 'wrong'
I Wonder what people were seeing around them, what they were scared for, that they needed to instil this message into us as children? It's a lot to unpack isn't it!
Did they not want us to get our hopes up, minimise the pain of disappointment? Did they have a fear we would turn into greedy, evil doers?
If you are a 'kind' person without money, you will continue to be a 'kind' person when you have more of it.
If you have a 'nasty, manipulative' behaviour daily without money - guess what's showing up when you have more!
It's the person's behaviour not what they do or don't have. When more of us have way more cash, we will elevate more amazing resources and quality of life for more of our community and environment.
So begin the journey of putting aside those stories about what 'being wealthy' triggers for you and embrace this exercise...
'Feeling Wealthy at Home to Create more Cashflow' - 7 Day Activation
1. Clean your jewellery - precious metals, stones, costume pieces
2. Put together a WOW outfit from your existing wardrobe - Wear it at home for the day, or head out for a walk, or a cuppa!
3. Eliminate an outfit from your wardrobe that makes you feel crappy. Fold it up, hold it in your arms and express gratitude that you are choosing to no longer hold onto anything that triggers feelings of lack. Thankyou!
4. Spa at Home day - gather up your bits and pieces of pamper goodies ready to lavish love on yourself from head to toe. (Even those toiletries from the last hotel you stayed at)
5. Put $100 into your Wallet with a view not to spend it, but feel wealthy when you see it just being there. (Yep you find a way around, through over to get the first $100)
6. Make one of your favourite dinners this week, get out the 'saving it for good' crockery, glasses, light those candles, find flowers from the neighbours garden, set a table that you feel pleasing that makes you smile! (Don't forget that bottle of wine from 6 years ago that you've waiting for a reason to celebrate)
7. Fragrance - Find your most uplifting essential oil, or your most decadent parfum and wear it each day. Even if its a pj's and slippers at home day!
You can do them in whichever order you wish over the 7 Days, do two in one day to catchup or one a day to create a rhythm.
There's the first 7, there are stacks of ways to expand our sense of feeling more wealthy, we will keep this conversation going.
I can't wait to hear what happens as you go through your week. Start putting your antennas up being more aware of what begins flowing more easily as you have opened up your wealthy vibration channel!
Please share your comments here or on onto my Facebook Page
Why do Women seek me out to help them?
Empowering greater prosperity by leveraging their business is a priority.
They desire to be 'make a difference' influencers in their circles, serving with grace, strength, character and generosity.
Pic credit: Nico - Unsplash